We understand that coming to a doctor’s appointment can sometimes be a real hassle. We’ve all been there ourselves, and we do our best to keep things moving. Here are a few things you can do prior to your visit to help ensure it’s a smooth one:
We look forward to working with you at Dekalb Neurology! Please print and fill out the following new patient paperwork and medical release form in advance of your visit.
– If you are an existing patient but need to update your personal information (new contact info, insurance, etc.), use this form:
Prepare for Your Visit
- Bring a valid form of identification and your insurance card
- Bring copies of any tests (bloodwork, X-rays, MRIs, etc.) performed related to the reason you’re being seen
- If transferring care from another physician, bring a copy of your previous records
- Bring an accurate list of current medications
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time if you haven’t filled out the new patient paperwork before your visit. If you have, then arriving 15 minutes early is fine.